- 2 lb (1 kg) ground meat of choice (I used lean pork)
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 3 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped (or 3 tsp dried rosemary)
- 1 Tbsp dried sage
- 2 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Fat of choice
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a sheet pan with foil.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the onion in a spoonful of your fat of choice until softened, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, onions and all the spices.
4. Form into ~2″ balls and arrange on sheet pan.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.