- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple (or 1/2 cup unsweetened canned pineapple)
- 1/2 of an onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large handful of cilantro
- Coconut oil or fat of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rice the cauliflower in a food processor. Set aside.
- Dice the pineapple into small pieces (hint: big chunks are fine but cutting it to a smaller size is a bit more appealing visually).
- Dice the onion and garlic finely. Chop the cilantro.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt a large spoonful of coconut oil. Saute the onions until softened, about 5 minutes. Add in the garlic, almonds, currants, curry powder and cinnamon. Stir until combined well.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add another spoonful of coconut oil and dump in the cauliflower. Cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently, until it’s softened but not mushy.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the pineapple and cilantro. Check flavor and add salt / pepper to taste.