- ¼ cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconuts
- ¼ cup Raw Walnut
- ¼ cup Sliced Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Raw Pepitas (Shelled Pumpkin Seeds)
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- ½ cup hot water
1. Process coconut, walnuts, almonds, pepitas and flaxseed together in a blender or food processor until finely ground and blade starts to seize.
2. Boil water in a kettle or in the microwave. Pour into a microwave-safe container (I like to use a Pyrex measuring cup).
3. Stir ground nuts into hot water.
4. Heat in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir once more. Let sit for 3-5 minutes to thicken. Enjoy!