- ¼ Cup Almonds (toasted)
- 4 Fillets of Halibut (or other firm white fish such as Snapper, Cod, Sea Bass, or Tilapia)
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Ghee
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 Clove Garlic (Crushed)
- 5 Tbsp Fresh basil Leaves (shredded or chiffonade)
- ½ cup Kalmata Olives (pitted)
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Toast almonds in pan on stove top until lightly browned and set aside
- Season fish with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish in a single layer.
- In a small saucepan heat ghee with crushed garlic over medium heat. When, melted take off heat and add the lemon juice. Pour over fish fillets.
- Top fish with half of the basil.
- Distribute olives and artichoke hearts around fillets.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until fish is opaque throughout. Approximately 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of fillet
- Take fish out of the oven, remove foil and top with almonds and the remaining fresh basil.
- Serve immediately!