- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1 small jar roasted red peppers, chopped small
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 12 pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
1. Chop all veggies and place in a large mixing bowl with ground turkey. Sprinkle with S & P. Mix well by hand (come on, get your hands dirty!).
2. Shape into medium-sized patties (I got about 7–cooked up 5 and froze 2).
3. In a large skillet, heat your fat of choice over medium-high heat. Saute burgers for about 5 minutes per side or thrown on the grill for about the same.