- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 head of garlic, cloves separated & unpeeled
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. freshly-squeezed lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Bring a small pot of water to a boil and add the garlic cloves. Boil for 15 seconds; drain and peel the skins off. Cut the largest cloves in half lengthwise.
2. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the cauliflower with the garlic, 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Spread into a single layer and roast, stirring twice, until the cauliflower is tender and the garlic is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl with the garlic and pan juices. Add the remaining 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, parsley, and lemon juice. Toss well and serve hot or warm. Serves 6.